Friday, January 23, 2009

restarting a hobby

I used to write a blog, pretty regularly, but then stopped as my family prepared to move here (Southwest Florida) in July & August of 2008.

For about two months now, I've been wanting to start writing a blog again. I love to write, I have so many ideas for stories & scripts in my head (still trying to get those on paper or in a Word document) and have over a dozen pen pals.

I guess having so many pen pals at the moment is part of why I'd really like to start jotting down my daily or weekly thoughts more often. Because not all my friends enjoy writing and reading letters. Plus, it's just a great way to get out your emotions right when you have the urge to.


So..we'll see how this goes, hopefully I can keep it up like I had done before. There's much more to talk about now, so I shouldn't have any trouble. :]

Cheers!
- L